 From: Hazel Smith
<hazel_twiggy_sm...@yahoo.com>
To: arachne Lace <lace@arachne.com>
Sent:
Friday, February 14, 2014 4:03 AM
Subject: [lace] Posting to list

Hello all
For many years I only lurked on this list never posted. The reason was there
used to be some sort of problem with some people's e-mail (HTML or something?)
that meant their posts came out as gobbledegook and I was afraid mine would be
like that and people would complain. Then it was announced that something had
solved this problem so I was confident enough to post the occasional comment.
Now my last post a couple of days ago about crediting designers is showing as
almost unreadable owing to odd characters and erratic line changes even though
the original message in my "sent" folder is perfectly OK. Presumably that's
why no one has commented on what I said - I don't blame you. But I don't know
what's causing the problem so it looks like it's back to lurking for me....
Hazel

-
To unsubscribe send email to majord...@arachne.com containing the
line: