Hi Arachnids,

I agree with Liz and have just emailed the vendor to that effect.

Happy lace making,

Joepie, East Sussex where the sun is shining at the moment (more rain forecast :-(.

I think that they are handles to use with plastic supermarket bags. I've seen these for sale by bobbin turners at lace fairs

Kind Regards

Liz Baker