Hmmm, makes me wonder where I got the pattern. It definitely looks like wings
with the design, though I had not yet outlined them, but I had started on the
skirt, and there are beads added near the hem.
But since it doesn't seem to be in any of the books, I am going to have to do
some more searching. I do have a few guild magazines and newsletters from when
I belonged to the lace guild in another town back in the early 90's, and if I
don't find it in there, I'll have to go through my many years of Anna magazine.
Thanks for looking

Marianne

Marianne Gallant
Vernon, BC