If anyone can forward any suggestions on this subject I'd be most interested too :) During shedding season one is incorporating as much pet hair as thread in lace projects. I have tried tweezers, they are somewhat helpful if you spot the hair before it's incorporated. I sometimes lightly (very lightly) run one of those sticky rollers down the leads before working. The only suggestion that sort of works is changing your project in shedding season to a multi-coloured piece. (Have you noticed how difficult it is to retro-stitch an area if it also includes pet hair?) If I find the hair already worked into my piece I have learned to be philosophical about it and try to think of it as a permanent memento of a precious little life. Sharon on Vancouver Island