Forwarded to the list at Sharon's request.

Please contact her directly at [email protected].

Avital
Arachne moderater


---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear Bobbin Lace Makers,

 My name is Sharon. My mother was an avid bobbin lace maker/teacher in
Tennessee. She learned the craft in Le Puy, France (as did I and my
sister, though neither of the two persued it). My mother passed away
in 1993 and I’m finally selling off items and shipping them to lovely
new homes.

If you have not as yet seen what I have for sale please go to the
Slickpic website I have created and peruse the items. There are
different albums: bobbins, threads, pillows, tools, etc…

 http://slickpic.us/483291MNNw

When you get to the site -
1) click on the category you want (ie - bobbins, threads...) then if
there are subfolders they will show up and you can click on the one of
interest (ie Midland Spangled, Continental,...).
2) When you get into the album - click the first photo on the top line.

You'll find the picture title in the bottom left of your screen this
is where the item# is and the pricing. Just below it will be a
description For Ex: length of bobbin and other descriptive
information.

I apologize, but I have no control over the size of the text.

 If you are interested in purchasing items -
1) Make a list of what you want and then e-mail me (include Item # and
price – ex. WMS-12 $14
2) I will e-mail you a total along with shipping pricing/options
3) Once we're agreed on totals then you can send payment via PayPal (I
will give you my acct #)
4) I will ship your purchase. I will make the shipping as streamlined
and economical as possible - and I'll let you know my recommendation.

I fulfill orders on a 1st come basis - for example if two people
e-mail me wanting the same item I will sell to the 1st e-mail received
and I will let you know if someone else has dibs on something you
wanted.

If you feel my pricing is off-base please e-mail me your comments and
suggestions depending upon the item and quantity of your order there
may be a possibility for negotiation. I've priced items
reasonably/attractively (so I’ve been told) I'm delighted to be send
these items to happy new homes – as all were lovingly used and enjoyed
by my mother during her 20+ years as an active teacher, demonstrator,
and above all lace maker.

Feel free to forward this link to fellow lace makers, collectors, or
other lace making group contacts you have.

 Please e-mail me and include a contact phone number (if you are in
the US or Canada) and I’ll get in touch with you to let you know
whether I still have what you’re interested in and what it will cost
to ship to you. I have already shipped items to Malta and Australia
and all over the USA.

Warmest regards,

Sharon H

[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to