Hi,

     I have a friend who is visiting Scotland and the north of England
in late August/early September and also Malta during this time.  Please,
are there any fairs, shops, organisations she must see while visiting
these places?  She is of Scottish/Maltese extraction.  Any help would be
gratefully passed on to her here in Adelaide, South Australia  -  home
of OIDFA in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Shirley T.  -  max temps this month are usually 16-17C daytime and 7 -
12C overnight.  If you're coming to join us please dress in layers as
lots of the venues are heated during our winter.