-----Did everyone like the fact that I included a more detailed class
description,
photos and supply lists, where available, online last time?  If so, I will do
it again but I have not received much feedback on that.

HI, Janice,

Okay, I didn't get to go to convention and don't expect to get there in the
next decade or so, but here's feedback.  YES!!  I always got frustrated with
lack of info, especially a picture of the lace, in general if that's all they
have, but of the project(s) is even better.  If I don't know the lace, my
decision will be based on whether it looks interesting or pretty.  If I know it
just a little and some of the stuff is definitely not my cup of tea, my
decision will be based on whether the project is ugly (to me) or not.  Even if
I'm very familiar with the lace but the project looks exciting, I'll take the
class for the fun.  I've decided against a lot of classes because there wasn't
a picture, and was sorry when I finally saw it on a student's pillow or at the
teacher's showcase.

Then there's the supply list--as soon as I find out what classes I got I want
to start gathering supplies.  But I can't till the list comes out, sometimes
not till June!  I think the supply list would also help me decide on a class,
especially if I have to fit a pillow in my luggage when they say minimum 24" or
some such.  And do I really want to bring a thousand bobbins wound with frog
hair for a class project?

I think you've been doing a marvelous job (not that I'd expect less than that
from you) as teacher coordinator.  I'm sorry to hear you're not planning on
another term.  Whoever follows you will have big shoes to fill.

take care,
Robin

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA