Hi Sue,

Thank you for sharing this with us. The pillow looks beautiful -as does the bridal party-. Please, note that both photographs are shown twice on your Arachne sets:-). So it may be that it is still missing from your own album.

Happy lace making,

Joepie, East Sussex, UK, where it is sunny at present but relatively cool for the time of the year.

From: Sue Harvey

At last my lace ring pillow has been used. My Gt. nephew married his lovely bride on Saturday and their son Charlie carried the pillow and carried out his duties really well. The whole day was lovely. I tried to upload to my album but it went on to the Arachne flicker site ( probably did it wrong)
Sue M Harvey
Norfolk
UK