Janice sent the word doc to me & the jpeg of it is now in her Flickr album.
Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com http://babbsandbaobabs.blogspot.com -----Original Message----- From: Bev Walker Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 6:10 PM To: Janice Blair Cc: lace Subject: Re: [lace] Baby piece/patterns in Word
Hi Janice and everyone
Even better is the idea from Sue Babbs to scan a print copy of your Word
doc., and post the jpg to flickr :)
(you can google 'google drive' and google will explain better than I can -
but I do like Sue's idea!)