Hello All!  Brenda, thanks so much for the tutorial on gimp thread sizing.  How
handy is that!?!  May I ask if this same ratio applies to coarse threads in
Honiton or Mirecourt?  I'm taking a Honiton class shortly & the primary thread
is Egyptian cotton 100/2.  The teacher suggested DMC cordonnet 60 for the
coarse thread.  I own both 60 & 70 & she said 70 would work too.  In looking at
the threads, the 60 seems a bit beefy, while the 70 seems more subtle.  On the
other hand, perhaps the greater contrast will make all the difference once it's
off the pillow!  We wouldn't want wimpy Honiton!!  <g>  What should I be
looking for here?  Many thanks.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA