We are getting ready to send out the pairings and thought we should send out a
last minute reminder to those who forgot to send us your name, address & number
of ornaments you want to makeup.  So if you forgot or misplaced the details,
please send your name and address. If you need the details again, please e-mail
us and we will send them to you offline.
Thanks to all who have already sent your info. We hope those who have joined
will enjoy their surprise ornaments as much as we have enjoyed making this
happen.
Janet in UK & Sallie in WY USA