Dear Lorri,

I am writing for all, as a means of sharing how I do some research.   You
can write to Betty Manfre, which is a good place to start.  She  will
recommend the best books for learning to make Cantu.

This year's International Organization of Lace Inc. Handbook was full of
errors and skipped names of very important members.  Betty Manfre's  was one.
 You may have an older IOLI Handbook, like the 2012-2013  one with red fan
on cover, since you are a member (I looked you up, to be  sure).  You will
find Betty's e-mail address on pg. 6, under  Italy.  She lived for quite a
few years in New Jersey USA and is  fluent in both English and Italian.  She
is a former IOLI Regional  Director for Europe.  (There are also Regional
Directors for  the Asia/Pacific Area, Canada-East, and Canada-West.)

The IOLI directory is quite helpful, but needs to be shared only among
members.  I will not give the detailed listing for Betty on this public
Arachne site.

When IOLI members decide to throw away these Handbooks or any  membership
lists, please shred them!

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center