While we are figuring this out, don't forget that the rules in the US are not the same as the rules in the UK. The US has fair use principles, and the UK, evidently, does not.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where the weather has been raining, a wet fall day. We need them, but I'd rather have yesterday's sunny, warm day.

Hello All! While in Sacramento, I purchased a booklet on Skansk Knyppling prepared by Marji Suhm for the Lace Museum in 2003. To whom should I apply to ask permission to share one of the patterns as part of the Arachne holiday exchange? I've used the Ljusgull pattern as part of my creation. Any advice? Many thanks. Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie PA USA