Thank you so much for getting us all this information. That is most helpful. Now to contact, Heather!!

Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com
-----Original Message----- From: Ruth Budge
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2014 7:51 PM
To: Sue Babbs
Cc: <lace@arachne.com>
Subject: Re: [lace] Heather Billington - Point Ground Lace book

I'm talking on the phone to Heather Billington as I type this, so the details I'm giving here are straight from Heather's mouth to anyone who may be interested.

Floral Emblems from Australia in Point Ground Lace - 65 pages, 9 designs. cost $35 Australian plus postage.

Heather has produced 10 other books, all her own designs in Bedfordshire, Torchon and Bucks and is happy to send the list and full details to anyone interested.

All books contain pricking of each design and coloured working diagrams and instructions. All are soft cover and spiral bound.

Heather does have a Paypal account and will quote on the postage costs if you ask her.

Heather's email address is:  heatherge...@bigpond.com

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)