Hi Daphne

I think this was probably meant for the laceioli ning group rather than arachne? FWIW, I believe Roseground also stock the needle tatting needles - I got mine from there a few years ago. Not sure whether it's easier than shuttle tatting (probably is for those who struggle to master flipping the knot) but needle tatting is certainly more comfortable for arthritic hands.

Beth
Cheshire, NW England (where tatting/lace suppliers other than mail order are just as rare as down south)