Dear Lorri,

You mention taking a class.  Did you start making the Binche Peacock  in
that class?   Who was the teacher?   If you tell us,  perhaps there is someone
else on Arachne who attended the exact same  class.

Since we know that Clay writes to Arachne about Binche lace, she is also a
resource.  You'll find her contact information in  the 2015-2016 IOLI
Handbook which was delivered to members (you are  listed in it) last week.

Your lace class was recent.  Perhaps you  may contact the teacher via the
faculty committee person to  whom you sent your class registration.  Usually,
teachers are  accommodating, and they love to know of your progress
(feedback) and continuing  interest.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 1/26/2015 2:07:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,