Hi Ann-Marie and All,

I have a copy of Anna 7/1990 in my library.  It gives a coupon for the
prickings to be obtained (at the time) from Anna) and has only small segments
of the design on the work sheets - would be tedious, but possible to copy,  I
am not an expert, but the patterns seem to be a mix of tape and Beds and
torchon techniques.

Assume you already have the copy of the original magazine.

Mary Carey
Campbelltown, NSW, Australia

> Does anyone know if it is still possible to get bobbin lace patterns from
old
> Anna Burda magazines? In no 7 from 1990 patterns for some of the laces are
not
> included in the magazine but it was possible to get them from Burda in
Germany