I too have this app on my Samsung phone and it is extremely handy when confronted with the numerous books we find on traders' stalls. I just have to remember to make a list of who I lend books to. Don't think this 'borrow list' can be entered into this app but maybe there is someone out there who can prove me wrong - Here's hoping. :-)

Cheers,
Shirley T. - Adelaide, South Australia where a storm is threatening with, hopefully some of the wet stuff from the sky - 35 or so days without rain and the land is very parched with temps in the high 30s


On 28-Feb-15 10:08 AM, Anita Hansen wrote:
Noelene, thanks so much for the tip about the Book Catalogue app!  ............
This will be the perfect way to know what books are already on my shelves when
I'm in the vendor room at the IOLI convention this summer!
Anita Hansen
Cedar Rapids, Iowa




-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to