The good news is--it only took two times for my iPad auto-correct spelling 
feature to decide that Pronkrol didn't need fixing!  LOL.  Thank you for 
posting pictures Jocelyn.  You must have a larger group.  Our chapter has an 
upholstered lace-fabric board that is framed.  We are going to attach lace 
examples to use for our upcoming demos & library program so I think we are on 
the same page.  Those are some lovely samples--may I place an order?!?  <vbg>.  
Since the Pronkrol seems to be a more personal exhibit, Adele's idea may work 
better for our individual members.  I was thinking of combining elements from a 
bobbin roll (but larger) & a quilted casserole cover.  Something with a flap or 
fabric insert to cover the lace, then rolled up & tied shut when being 
transported.  Thanks again for the suggestions & feedback.  I'd like to be able 
to make one that works the first time!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach 
Gardens, FL, USA

Sent from my iPad

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to