Hello All!  Just wanted to mention how much fun I had at this event on June
6th!  Lovely lecture on lace wedding gowns, super vendors, cool classes plus
great snacks & a tasty lunch.  Well worth the drive.  My Schneeberger egg with
floral center is finished thanks to Susanne Sardella's class & printed
instructions.  Unfortunately, I couldn't be in two classes at once so I missed
the needle lace class with Joan Brash.  Joan very graciously offered me her
adorable "basket" pattern & I just finished it, sans flowers, using Oliver
Twist thread.  The posies will come later this month.  Pictures are posted to
Flickr & there are plenty of mistakes in both pieces!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle,
Erie, PA USA