Thank you to Susan Hottle and everyone else who kindly commented on my
Wisteria piece.
I keep at it, trying to do at least a bit each day, and working towards the
third corner now.
I bought a Wisteria plant a couple of month ago on ebay, only to find it was
grown from seed (not grafted) and may take up to 20 years before it flowers.
So I sincerely hope that my lace is not going to take as long as my plant.
Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

One of my favorite plants wrought in lace--thank you Agnes!  Looking forward
to your completed project.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA