The I.O.L.I. convention will soon be here.  It is not too late to sign up!
The convention dates are July 27-August 2, and it will be in Coralville,
Iowa, at exit 242 off Interstate 80.

There are still openings in some of the classes.  Check the website for all
the convention information:  www.internationalorganizationoflace.org

Be sure to make your hotel reservation at the Marriott Coralville Hotel and
Conference Center by July 6 in order to get the I.O.L.I. Lace Convention
room rate.  The phone number is 1-319-688-4000.

The Arachne Lunch will be on Tuesday, July 28th from 11:30-1:00 in the
ballroom.  You can buy your lunch from the food concession and bring it to
the tables, if you wish.  We will have our usual Arachne raffle, and
donated prizes will be appreciated.  This is a great chance to meet and
greet our friends from Arachne.

Iowa is beautiful now.  Many preparations are being made for the
convention, and we hope that you will come!

Ruth Lyon

Dubuque, Iowa where it is sunny and a pleasant 73 degrees Fahrenheit