To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 8:55 AM
Subject: [lace] Printing out patterns

Dear All
Brenda has noted what can be a problem. Could I ask those producing patterns to be printed out somehow or other to include a scale, just a line marked with
a cm or inch (or both) so that we can check if all is well, or adjust if
necessary. I attended a workshop given by Cathy Barley, the pattern being sent
by e mail attachment, which I duly printed out, and thought - I know she
produces beautiful fine work, but surely not this fine, so had another copy sent, with a scale...she does!! But there seriously can be problems with this, and I have seen people caught out by the 95 or 100 pc being considered full
size by Adobe and others.