I very much enjoyed the lace as well as the website....WELL DONE! (Yes, I am
shouting!) Karen BovardThe ShuttleSmithOmaha, NEwebsite &
blog:  www.TheShuttleSmith.com

     On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 1:30 PM, "su...@talktalk.net"
<su...@talktalk.net> wrote:

 Yes well done nicely shown and also what a lovely assortment of lace from
all the participants and received by their partners.  It is always a
surprise and a pleasure to see whatever one finds and achieves.
Sue T
Dorset UK

"I am so pleased to announce that Jenny has wonderfully set up an awesome
web site that is a "tool" as well as the panorama of all the lovely lace
presentations.  I think she went an extra mile this time and does all of us
proud to have her as a member of Arachne and be so supportive.  So as she
aptly states "sit back, relax and enjoy".  I am sure all of us will whether
or not we participated.  I hope it encourages all to participate next year.

http://brandis.com.au/arachne/2015bookmarks/index.html";