If you are a member of the International Organization of Lace, Inc, the
organization has a lending library and is now sending books to members outside
 the US. You could borrow some books to preview and decide whether they are
worth  buying.
Details here:
http://www.internationalorganizationoflace.org/Library/library.html
Devon

In a message dated 7/17/2015 5:23:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,