>From a security point of view, giving last names does not seem  like a 
great idea.  We do not know what safety concerns  these lovely  lacemakers in 
small villages might have.  I'd recommend not giving  exact locations without 
specific permission.  Certainly, we should take the  privacy precautions we 
always strive to do under such circumstances.   Perhaps there is an 
organized group that publishes pictures of their  laces?    A lot can be viewed 
by 
simply g**gling  Bulgarian Laces.
 
Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center
--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
In a message dated 8/18/2015 5:35:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

Sally
I have seen Bistra's work on the internet. She is amazing.  But I don't know
about the others. Can you give us last names? (In case  they also have 
photos
online  somewhere).
https://plus.google.com/+BistraPisancheva/posts

https://plus.google.com/photos/+BistraPisancheva/albums/5322231781791394657
her  bobbin lace

Lorelei

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to