If any of you are in the Norwich area on Saturday 28th November some of us from
Norfolk Lacemakers will be demonstrating at Norwich Castle in the Fashion and
Passion Day.  It will be a wonderful day out for you, as well as Lacemakers we
have fashion students, embroiderers, knitters , all will be demonstrating and
teaching too.  You also have the added bonus that one entry fee allows you into
the whole of the castle if you have children bring them along too my own family
love the Castle there us so much to see and do you can also get food and
drinks.  To see what there is on offer just put " Norwich Castle Fashion and
Passion"  into your search engine to get all the details for the day.  I do
hope some of you can make it , last year we had over 1000 people through it was
a wonderful day. If you do come please make yourself known we usually
demonstrate on the balcony overlooking the keep ( I will have my name badge on
)
Sue M Harvey
Norfolk
U.K.