Hello Beth, Julie and everyone

Agree with Beth on the ease of work with pins pushed in ;)
For Torchon, leave in a good inch, probably two for large format laces but
be aware of any threads that might pull the lace if not anchored. You'll
soon find out ( 'oops' or a word to that effect), but you can smooth the
lace back into place, and at that spot, reposition the pin in all the way,
removing when out of the danger zone.

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada