Happy New Year to everyone.  I hope 2016 will be a good one for you.

I hope everyone is safe from those terrible floods in England, - and the
awful tornados in USA.
What a crazy world - it is a sizzler here today - 39 expected for the city
of Melbourne, and out here in the eastern suburbs it is usually 1 or 2
degrees hotter than that - so well over the century mark for those
non-metric countries like  USA etc.

I have not heard of any Lacemakers living in the bushfire areas near
Melbourne, so I am hoping they are all safe.

Thank you all for your friendship, and sharing of knowledge etc.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com