Thank you, Jeri, for all the good advice you have given us over the years.  I'm
sure most Arachnes appreciate your sharing the knowledge you have learned by
diligent study; I know I do.  I have a folder that I put many of your "pearls
of wisdom" into. I suggest that the younger lacemakers do the same.

We do appreciate you, Jeri.

Louise in Central Virginia