G'day Jenny

If I type in "Jenny Brandis" arachne to Google.com.au I get 1,500 results

So you can see, choosing your words carefully can impact your results.
Adding  the inverted commas in front and behind my name forces the search to
only give results that have the 2 words in a phrase.

This rule about the inverted commas is vital for easy searching. It also applies of course to an entire phrase or sentence (in the case of poems or songs).

To add a little more to your comments: when your first page of results appear you can then click on "advanced search". There you will find a window which says something like "exclude these words". Then if you were searching say the surname FLEMYNG for family history, you can type FLEMING, FLEMMING and Jason. He's a popular UK actor who drives me crazy when Im researching my FLEMYNGs!!
Just thoughts
David