Dear Liz,

We got about 28 inches of snow. Since we finally bit the bullet and hired a
 snow plow service, we didn't have to worry about the shoveling. Our
responsibility was limited to selecting a fine Bordeaux to enjoy while
binge-watching Vikings. We were dug out yesterday at 3pm and were very
impressed
with the job that our town had done in clearing the streets. The main roads
were  dry pavement. So, we went to the gym and then out to dinner.

Devon
PS. Lace content: Vikings has many things to delight those interested in
costume history and theatrical costuming, the one short coming being that the
 Viking era preceded the era of lace as a fashion item.