drawn in bands with a central circular section. I will first work the outer
border, then one of the central insertions. These two will be joined as I
work a net stitch band central to these two pieces. Next step will be
another insertion, which will be joined to the outer section once again
with a net stitch border. The last stage will be to work the central
section and join this to the inner edges of the circle as I get to the
sides.
You may question why I have chosen to work this way, but I can assure you
it has taken many hours of thought, discussion and reasoning. The reason
for working from out to in in simple. If I don't finish it all in time,
what has already been worked can be mounted on to tulle. Working in bands
makes it faster and a bit more portable.
Next hurdle is that I will have to get myself down to the basement for the
pillow I need to use as I've already tried to ask my daughter to get it but
she cannot find it. Access to my basement is through a spiral staircase
with 15 high steps.

Karen in Malta