Hello All!  While working my Springett edging, I inadvertently "gathered" the
footside while tensioning the passives.  Is there a clever way to avoid this?
Or is this an inherent risk when using a roller after the first part of the
lace has been completed?  Even after smoothing the lace, my edging was no
longer flat.  Using the roller is easier (for me) than moving up the lace, but
I obviously have not developed a gentle hand when tensioning!  Any suggestions?
 I did not find this topic specifically addressed in the archives.  Many
thanks.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Palm Beach Gardens, FL USA

Sent from my iPad