Hi all,

Fortunately; I do not ‘share’. I buy 6 magazines with my best friend.

Joepie

From: Jane Partridge<mailto:mous...@live.co.uk>
Sent: 06 May 2016 13:56
To: J-D Hammett<mailto:jdhamm...@msn.com>
Cc: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
Subject: [lace] Re: lace magazines/membership

Unfortunately Joepie is not the only one who shares her magazines with other
people. This sharing results in loss of income to the Guilds and organisations
producing the magazines, to the extent that they have to increase their
subscription rates (as The Lace Guild are hoping to get members' approval for
at their AGM on Sunday) which has a knock on effect of discouraging renewal -
and could very well put their survival at risk. Can I make the same plea as
has been made many times before, and ask you to stop sharing your magazines
before more lace organisations have to close as the Circle did?

I was also concerned that because I can't attend the AGM and asked for a proxy
form to vote, I discovered I was the only member who has done so - too late
now for this year, but please use your vote, proxy forms are available to all
members, and can be emailed to those living overseas. Please support the
organisations behind the magazines you subscribe to.

Jane Partridge