Dear Stormy

Thank you so much for my book mark, it is so pretty, and how did you know
that was my favourite colour?

It arrived earlier this afternoon. I would have emailed earlier but I felt
guilty that my one for you was less than half done. It's now just over half
done and hopefully over the weekend I will get a bit more time and finish
it. I got off to a bad start as, having wound nearly half the bobbins, I
found that the vintage thread I'd chosen wasn't going to be enough. So that
meant a trip to our local needlecraft store to choose another thread.

I hope your bookmark will be winging it's way to you by the end of next
week.

Regards

Alison in Colchester, Essex, UK