Hi Veronika

I think most rosegrounds are a good examples of an object with rotational symmetry as well as mirror symmetry - you can rotate the the lace a quarter or a half turn & the ground still looks exactly the same....

Beth
In a sunny but quite cold Cheshire, England

Veronika wrote:
I am studying lace grounds patterns that
have symmetry.  I have been able to find many examples with mirror reflection
in them.  Roseground is a good example which can be reflected in four mirrors
that meet in the center of a square (see the following picture:
https://tesselace.com/symmetry/).  What I am looking for is grounds that have
rotation symmetry - like a pinwheel. That is grounds that can be turned around
in a quarter, third or half of a circle and still look the same.   In the link
above I have included an example of pinwheel symmetry in a little ground that
I discovered using a computer algorithm.

So my question to you is, do you know of any grounds with rotation symmetry?