Found out that we might have two options for our get together this year as the
hotel has a small restaurant and not much room in the lobby, and would charge
us if we wanted to use a room.  As I understand it, the shopping mall is
attached to the hotel with an overpass bridge and they have a food court.  We
could possibly meet at the food court and push some tables together, that way
people can buy their preferred food items, or even take their own unless there
is some rule about not doing that.  I have taken food to my local food court
in the past and no-one has said anything. Monday or Tuesday might be good days
for that.
The other possibility is that we try to get seated with each other at the
Tuesday dinner.  I am hoping to find out if they are having sign up sheets
for meals like we have had the past few years.  That way we can have some
Arachne tables and remain for a short time after the meal and before we go to
the Tat Off.  I will get back to you when I hear further.
Let me have your feedback on those ideas.
Janice Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com