Hi Arachnids (of the kindest types!)

Thank you for all your help, references and "especially" for being reminded
that I wrote an article on Arizona Webdocs about Pins and Lace Making.  (
https://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs.html.. You will need to
scroll down quite way to get to my list of articles)

I have all the text that I need in that article (it is really good. I can't
believe I wrote it!! :)    I told you I was falling to bits!  Grrr)

I still lack illustrations for the "functionally named" pins if you can
help.

I have managed to illustrate  all of Freemans pins which is very helpful.

Anyway if you can help with any pics that will be good.. but I am now
pressing on with the job and will review what I have when I have been
through the first draft of the Dictionary.

You are really good friends. Thank you

Brian