From: owner-l...@arachne.com <owner-l...@arachne.com> on behalf of Alex
Stillwell <alexstillw...@talktalk.net>
Sent: Saturday, 18 June 2016 8:14 AM
To: Arachne reply
Subject: [lace] Colouring prickings

Hi Arachnids

When I design a Beds pricking I always draw the lines round clothwork black
and plaits brown, after I once found myself using the line for the plait
adjacent to clothwork as the boundary of the clothwork. I also recommend
colouring in Bucks clothwork circles that have the same pin configuration as
honeycomb rings. After making the lid motif in my geometrical book three
times
and getting one of the rings wrong in each I coloured the clothwork circles
and had no trouble making one correctly. Your pricking is for your own use
and
what you do with it to enable you to make good lace is no one else,s business
but yours.

Have fun

Alex

Simbi meĆ° trukkinn<http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/>