From: Jeanette Fischer<mailto:jeane...@maxitec.co.za>
Sent: 25 June 2016 08:28
To: 'Jenny Brandis'<mailto:je...@brandis.com.au>;
lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
Subject: RE: [lace] 2016 Bookmark Exchange website now open

I have just looked at all the wonderful bookmarks.  I was very impressed
with the Tennerife bookmarks - wish I could learn to do that!!  Another
skill I would like to learn is netting and found those bookmarks also
different and lovely.  What an exceptional and talented group of people
Arachnids are!!  Congratulations to all.

Jeanette Fischer, South Africa

No more words - please check out the wonderful work by your fellow lace
makers at http://brandis.com.au/arachne/2016bookmarks/index.html

www.brandis.com.au <http://www.brandis.com.au/>   online since 1995