Survey - I am 1-C and 2-B

We are safely home now, -- after a Very long day of flying from Indy to
Melbourne!!!!!!  Yuk!!
But it was SO nice to meet up with everyone. My DH took some photos at the
Arachne lunch which Janice organized for us -- thank you Janice, - and I
have sent 4 of them to Devon, who I believe asked for some photos.  I see
she uses a different email address, than the one I have used previously, and
I sent the photos to this new one that is used when she writes on Arachne,
now,  - so I hope she got the photos Ok.  I am having some computer
problems, (and need a whole new machine) so who knows where they ended up!!

I sat opposite the other Elizabeth at the lunch, and it was so nice to meet
her face to face!  She had a very nice display of Sol type laces in the
Exhibition room for us all to see and enjoy.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com