Dear Everyone
Thank you Avital for bringing the issue of the survey onto the list. I personally am annoyed with all the individual responses.

I did not respond to the survey because I was not told why it was being carried out, 'curiosity' is not sufficient. The survey is not annonymous since you are responding with your email addresses. What happens to the results was not clearly articulated either. Before you all claim but it is amongst us and it could be fun. Think about the dark side.

Who are we???? We all claim to be lacemakers or have an interest in lacemaking, but could there be someone who wants to hack into our accounts or find out about us for their own purposes.

Loyalty cards collect all sorts of information for their customers and while we may get a 'bonus' something, they get a profile of our shopping and some times sell this information onto other parties.

Please be aware of your own privacy and your own security and be careful about what information you give out about yourself and to whom.

Anna from a cloudy but warm Sydney