Yeah, so??? Ever thought that many of us do not live in the US, and
don't have access to a JoAnn's? That makes this file at least usable for
those of us who can't go and buy the 44 inch fabric, and the file is
free....JoAnn's is a US chain store that doesn't have any stores outside
of the US, not even here in Canada. And all I did was point out that it
was not 'paper' as someone mentioned, but that they could use it in
other ways. And if they have it with their special Halloween fabric, it
does not mean that any other stores have the same fabric.

*Marianne*

Marianne Gallant
Vernon, BC Canada
m...@shaw.ca