Jeanette, Diana,

Thank you!

Dear Gon,

Thank you! Hope to see you too!
Your project "Every week an ending or insertion" is also one of sources for
inspiration!

Dear Joepie,

I understand that one month and one lace piece is not enough to master the
technique. But it really helps to structure my time and focus on completing
the lace sample. I spent 1-1,5 hours a day on lacemaking. Usually it takes
15-20 days to complete the piece. So I have some non-lace days too :)

It is a challenge but I enjoy it! Every day I am waiting for the time I can
sit and play with bobbins. Also support from virtual friends is very
valuable!

I studied Russian lacemaking initially and I feel the most comfortable with
it. But it is so interesting to try different pillows/bobbins and to
compare techniques.

Best wishes,
Olga