I must tell someone about this. I had a visit this afternoon from the
tiniest spider I've ever seen--her body is the size of the head of a lace
pin (not a glass-headed pin but a regular lace pin), She walked all over
the lace I was working on, climbing up individual pins and weaving through
the forest of pins. She even spun a tiny web between a pair of pins farther
apart than the rest, out by themselves because I'd already removed the pins
around them. I couldn't see the web but I could tell it was there because
she'd walk from one of the pins to other through thin air between them.
After about a hour of keeping me company while I continued to make lace,
she started for the edge of the pillow, so I had her walk up on my
fingernail and transferred her to a windowsill.

I think I was visited by Arachne herself and I shall have luck on that
pillow!

Nancy
bemused in Connecticut, USA