Greetings,
I'm resending the Rio lacemakers, attaching the full link in case anyone
had trouble. Finally back at the computer instead of using my phone.

http://olympics.cbc.ca/video/vod/olympic-games-primetime-aug-pre-show-and-closing-ceremony.html

You may be asked to activate Adobe Flash (allow now). It connects for one
time if you don't normally use it for video. Press X on right top corner to
close extra windows in front of the main screen. Go to full screen,
optional. Slide the timeline over to around 2:20:28 to see the lacemaker
walk towards the bolster. The lace segment is about half way through the
program. It's worth the trouble to view this.

Wondering if the Sochi lace is still online somewhere. Perhaps lace will
show up at yet another Olympic ceremony!

Jocelyn in Winnipeg, central Canada

where we shouldn't have complained about very hot weather, now it feels
like fall...