Forwarding for you, Ann.  So sorry to hear why you had to stop making lace

Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com

-----Original Message----- From: Ann McClean Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:22 AM To: lace-c...@arachne.com Subject: [lace-chat] Selling my lace bobbins :( After not making bobbin lace for over 15 years [due to osteo-arthritis] and 4 house moves later, I've started sorting through my 500+ lace bobbins that I collected over the years from various places - both home and overseas, with a view to giving other lacemakers the chance to enjoy them.

I've begun listing them on eBid.co.uk, but it's going to be a long job !

Please email me for a direct link as I don't think I can post it here.

Could someone also forward my post to Lace as I'm not on that list.

Many thanks,

Ann McClean

www.annmcclean.co.uk