Hi

         I would like to Thank everyone  who has signed up so far for the
2016 Christmas Card Exchange ,

         I will be sorting out the parings  and sending them out soon.

         Also for all the good wishes and  concerns for Sallie ,  It was a
pleasure to read them ,  I am in regular

         contact with Sallie' s  husband  and  have passed on all  the good
wishes concerns etc and like me  he would

         like to thank all concerned  ,  Sallie is progressing slowly and this
will be a long journey for Sallie and  her family.

         Once again A big Thank you to  you  all .

          Take Care

           Janet.