Hello everyone,

I have been busy too! I have just been to Bruges for a week, making lace. There
were twenty of us, staying in the Beguinhof, with Anne-Marie Verbeke-Billiet as
our tutor. There were six types of lace being worked, and plenty of fun and
friendship in between times.

This weekend I am going to our Guild retreat. Guild members stay in a local
hotel from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. We have four tutors, teaching
various textile techniques - but no lace of course. And next weekend is the
Braid Society AGM, hosted by the braiding group I belong to. So,, yes, a busy
time, but lots of chances to catch up with friends, as well as practice crafts.

Best wishes
In Berkshire, UK

Sent from my iPad